Mindfulness and How to Meditate
Meditation is a powerful tool for aligning with universal energy and feeling more connected to your environment and the people surrounding you.
Just follow these steps the next time you sit down to meditate.
1. Close your eyes and visualise a source of energy streaming down through the top of your head, moving down from your spine, rooting itself below your feet and then expanding outwards.
2. Imagine this energy flowing into your surroundings, starting from the room or the area you’re sitting in, and expanding to your city, country, continent and the world.
3. Visualise yourself sending out love and positive energy to the entire world.
4. Remind yourself that feeling connected enriches your life and energises you.
It positively charges you so you can take on the day feeling blissful, accomplishing goals with ease and feeling a sense of love and connection within everything you do.
DID YOU KNOW! Studies show that this one thing can make you 25% happier.
Amazing things happen when you integrate it into your meditation practice.
It makes you immune to anger, disappointment and frustration.
It’s even been shown to heal pain and illness in your body.
Gratitude Exercise For You:
1. As you sit down to meditate, breathe in deeply and imagine your heart filling up with gratitude. Radiate that energy and light from within feeling blissful and deeply thankful.
2.Think about five specific things to be grateful for on this day. This can be something simple like “that pasta I had for lunch was delicious”, up to something really important like “I’m blessed to have a loving partner and family”.
3.Think about the people behind the situations you were grateful for and express thanks to each of them.
4. Remind yourself that whatever you focus on, expands. When you focus on gratitude and positivity, you will get more of that in return.
Be mindful that you will attract more abundance, love and health by being grateful for your current state in these areas.
We Invite you to enjoy these simple yet effective self-help tips, that we share with you which came from Omharmonics!